Main applications and competitive advantages.
- Structural characterizationof organic or inorganic compounds and polymers from chemical synthesis or extracted from natural products or cell cultures.
- Purity determination of chemical products and source materials.
- Monitoring of chemical reactions directly by the analysis of the reaction crude at different time points.
- Structural study and characterization of biological macromolecules as peptides, proteins, DNA and RNA.
- Interaction studies between receptor macromolecules and small chemical compounds (ligands). Screening of chemical libraries.
- Analysis of the intra and extracellular profile of culture eukaryote, prokaryote and yeast cells.
- Analysis of intact cells and cell extracts.
- Fluxomics studies.
HUMAN AND ANIMAL TISSUE AND BIOFLUID SAMPLES
- Determination of the metabolic profile of biopsies (tissues and organs) and biofluids (serum, urine, amniotic fluid, saliva, tear fluid, etc).
- Analysis of intact tissues and tissue extracts.
- Analysis of food composition (beverages, milk, oils, flours, animal food, dietetic complements) obtaining detailed information about metabolite, lipid and additive composition.
- Analysis of primary and secondary metabolites, and cell wall components of stems, leaves, fruits, roots or seeds of cultured or wild plants.