- Immunophenotyping of samples to detect the expression of surface and intracellular / intranuclear antigens.
- Cell cycle analysis.
- Cytotoxicity Assays for assessing cell death and investigate specific apoptosis pathways.
- Functional tests applied to established cell lines and primary cultures and ex vivo samples.
- Cell analysis of microorganisms for clinical applications in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
- Functional characterization and immunophenotype of stem cells.
- Analysis of real time kinetic parameters (analysis In Fluxo).
- Multiplexed analysis of soluble proteins.
- Cell sorting to obtain purified populations based on immunophenotype and / or functional features.
- High Content studies (HCA) by image analysis techniques for adherent cells and tissue sections. Detection and quantification of different cell parameters. Trials of special relevance in the fields of toxicology and drug discovery.
- Relationship exercise-immunology. Determination of immune status of individuals subjected to different degrees of intensity of exercise. Aimed at sports clinics and high performance sports centers.
- Determination of immune status applied to the field of veterinary medicine. Analysis of leukocyte populations in pets, as well as different species of fish and cetaceans. Aimed at veterinary clinics, farms, conservation centers and/or exploitation of fish and cetaceans.