The Future of Biomedical Research. CIPF Lecture Series
The Future Of Biomedical Research CIPF Lecture Series bring scientists together to listen to excellent international scientists. The aim is to have top scientists presenting their recent achievements on various fields of biomedical research. These lectures are open to the entire community.
- Speakers invited to the FBR CIPF Lecture series will be leading scientists in their own field of research capable to call interest among a wide audience.
- The FBR CIPF Lecture series speaker list will be planned six months before the beginning of the next seminar season. The FBR CIPF Lecture series committee will release the call for speakers twice a year, in June and December. During the time the call is open, everybody may propose top-class speakers to be invited.
- The FBR CIPF Lecture series will be coordinated by the organizing committee, which will be always available to any suggestions you may have. If you plan to invite a speaker, please contact the organizing committee to check the availability of speakers and vacant times in the series program.
- The expenses for the speaker, including travel costs and hotel accommodation (1 to 2 nights) will be covered by CIPF.
- The FBR CIPF Lecture series will also include a lunch with the speaker that will be a great opportunity for PhD students and postdoctoral fellows to get fresh ideas and motivation by speaking with outstanding international scientists. The maximum number of attendants for a lunch date is ten people, so if there is a speaker that you would like to meet, communicate your interest earlier than a month before the seminar to the organizing committee.