A WAY TO MAKE EUROPE
INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE
Projects funded by the Valencian Innovation Agency:
Strategic collaborative projects:
- INNEST00/18/007. OncoPRECISION. Biomarkers for precision oncology as a diagnostic tool.
Corporate valuation, transfer, and exploitation of research and development results:
- INVAL10/19/047. In vivo pharmacological validation of ROCK2 inhibitor nanopharmaceuticals in metastatic breast cancer and spinal cord injury.
Human resources excellence in research
The European Commission recognizes institutions that make progress in aligning their human resources policies to the 40 principles of the EU Charter & Code (by using a customized action plan and human resources strategy) with the ‘HR Excellence in Research Award’.
The CIPF has committed to complying with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (EU Charter & Code) by developing its human resources strategy for researchers (HRS4R) and through its open, transparent, and merit-based recruitment policy (OTM-R).
The HRS4R supports research institutions and funding organizations in the implementation of the EU Charter & Code in their policies and practices. Research institutions that implement the EU Charter & Code principles are rendered more attractive to researchers looking for a new employer or for a host for their own research project.
The CIPF is fully committed to achieving the highest quality standards in human resources management in research as demonstrated by the following:
- In July 2018, the CIPF endorsed the EU Charter & Code.
- Between 2018 and 2019, the CIPF carried out a gap analysis and developed an action plan to align our human resources policies to the 40 principles of the EU Charter & Code.
- In July 2019, the CIPF started implementing its action plan and submitted their application for the HR award to the European Commission.